50 shades of God

Home Forums WAY Off-Topic Distortion 50 shades of God

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    linuxgnuru
    Participant
    Quote:
    Ezekiel 23:19-21New International Version (NIV)

19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

Frojoe
    Keymaster

Go read the Song of Solomon.

WrenchTurner

Read the King James version or you’re all going to hell.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    WrenchTurner wrote:
    Read the King James version or you’re all going to hell.

Awww, that cuts out the part where jesus struck a kid dead.

Orn
    Participant
    Venn wrote:
    Awww, that cuts out the part where jesus struck a kid dead.

When I as in 6th grade I almost neck snapped a kid in my class coz he was an asshole, so technically I almost killed a kid, Am I almost Jesus?.

Flash forward 2015, saw that guy the other day in a mall I was roaming endlessly for no reason. Remembered me and his face went racistly white and went the other way

Pedro Mateus
    Keymaster

And in space Portuguese, should ever the need arouse… arise.

Ezequiel 23:19-21 wrote:
    Todavia ela multiplicou as suas prostituições, lembrando-se dos dias da sua mocidade, em que se prostituíra na terra do Egito.
    E enamorou-se dos seus amantes, cuja carne é como a de jumentos, e cujo fluxo é como o de cavalos.
    Assim trouxeste à memória a perversidade da tua mocidade, quando os do Egito apalpavam os teus seios, por causa dos peitos da tua mocidade.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.