‘Agents of SHIELD’ ratings stabilize

Home Forums WAY Off-Topic Distortion ‘Agents of SHIELD’ ratings stabilize

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Venn Stone
    Keymaster

Not that ABC will cancel it before the next Avengers movie but

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/27/shiel … s-rudolph/

The THOR tie-in episode was okay but it’s still doing monster of the week episodes.

Frojoe
    Keymaster

Come on Coulson Snaps after finding out that he is a replicant and goes rogue for season 2, taking all of the life lessons he taught everyone and using them against the team!

Venn Stone
    Keymaster

Eh, could work. The whole “we’re humanizing teh cavalry” last episode ~X(

Frojoe
    Keymaster

Honestly, I think the real issue here is that the writers are lacking balls. My problem with the series stems from the fact that these guys are supposed to be hardcore espionage agents and brilliant scientists and they’re played like characters out of Scooby-Doo. In fact, I don’t seem to recall any character firing an actual firearm other than the “Night Night” gun. There aren’t any real stakes and a lot of opportunities for real drama aren’t taken advantage of. Instead we get a network of silly love triangles.

I for one wish that they had actually killed of Simmons in Bzzt. Not because I have an issue with her character (in fact, she’s one of the more entertaining ones on the show), but to show that this is dangerous business and that there isn’t always a happy ending.

Frojoe
    Keymaster

I guess what I’m saying is that I wanted Breaking Bad/BSG type drama with superpowers. Oh well, I can always cross my fingers and hope for a Secret Six TV series.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    Frojoe wrote:
    I guess what I’m saying is that I wanted Breaking Bad/BSG type drama with superpowers.

^THIS

It started out a little dark but made with the forced humour. It seems they figured out we don’t want another Warehouse 13.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.