November 26, 2015 at 11:55 pm #67262mfoxdoggParticipant
Here you go, Leadwerks Brick Simulator (Fucked Up Edition), its the best i can do (press space to spawn more bricks)
A little bit of comparison, the original took me ~30-40mins (including blender time) to make in godot, this version took me nearly 4 hours just to place a few bocks and get the spawner to actually work and not crash my computer.
I am Toast (unreleased, don’t ask) took ~60mins (including blender time) in godot and its fully textured and lit 3D
Now this is not an exact replica, for a few reasons:
– Huge bug that prevents spawned in CSG objects (objects made with the “Add Object” tool) from colliding properly, this is a known issue but none of the fixes work
-It would not accept any .fbx files I gave it (was supposed to fix the previous issue)
– Missing huge amounts of features that the tutorials use, so i really couldn’t learn much, not that there was much to learn from in the first place.
– bare bones doesn’t really describe this turd
– There is no global game settings like resolution or any real quality settings, hence why it looks like shit and I don’t have the time or patience to pretty it up.
all in all and absolutely fucking nightmare to use and not even worth the sale price:
-simply moving things around is a real chore, if you miss click by a nanometre you are placing something instead of moving the object
-you can only have 1 scene open at once you cannot select multiple objects at once
-it generally feels and looks like a windows app running under wine.
Do NOT!, I repeat DO NOT!! put anyone else through this hell, unless they really really deserve itNovember 27, 2015 at 9:49 am #75387Pedro MateusKeymaster
Godot 1 – Leadwerks 0
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.