Chari don’t like it

Home Forums Show Feedback Chari don’t like it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    strider
    Participant

http://i.imgur.com/xLbV79n.jpg

Also, the font size for the patreon donators list in the credits should be reduced a bit, just to make sure that those watching the HD version can’t read it as well.

http://i.imgur.com/Q8SsVd8.jpg

Edit: the tag doesn’t seem to like pngs…
    Edit: fixed imgur tags

__eMpTy__
    Participant
    strider wrote:
    Edit: the tag doesn’t seem to like pngs…

Because bbcodes are super stupid, there is no way to support multiple file extensions. Just change the .png to .jpg and imgur will sort it out. The bbcode actually embeds a smaller version of the image into the page to speed page loads, and lets you click for the original size.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    strider wrote:
    Also, the font size for the patreon donators list in the credits should be reduced a bit, just to make sure that those watching the HD version can’t read it as well.

Will do!

Edit:

Are you even backing the show? Or is this the bi-monthly Strider attempts trolling?

strider
    Participant
    Venn wrote:
    Are you even backing the show? Or is this the bi-monthly Strider attempts trolling?

I receive all these emails from patreon so yes, I must be backing the show.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    strider wrote:
    Venn wrote:

I receive all these emails from patreon so yes, I must be backing the show.

Then you’re awesome. As you were.

P.S.
    It’s really looking like we will be doing a Wed show. Still want you on for that.

strider
    Participant
    Venn wrote:
    It’s really looking like we will be doing a Wed show. Still want you on for that.

Count me in!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.