Counter-Strike: Global Offensive any good?

Home Forums Steam On Linux Counter-Strike: Global Offensive any good?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    linuxgnuru
    Participant

just browsing the linux games and yet another FPS popped up. I’m guessing it’s a tripple a title but still, anyone know if this is worth forking over $15 for?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/

strider
    Participant

What do you mean it just popped up? Global Offensive has been on Linux for quite a while now. As for the game, it’s an updated version of Counter Strike, so fun game but you have to like getting your ass kicked by 14 year olds.

I might get it at some point, it goes on sale for $7 all the time.

strider
    Participant

What do you mean it just popped up? Global Offensive has been on Linux for quite a while now. As for the game, it’s an updated version of Counter Strike, so fun game but you have to like getting your ass kicked by 14 year olds.

strider
    Participant

strider
    Participant

stupid hostgator

linuxgnuru
    Participant

there’s something wrong with the Matrix…
    also, “just popped up” as in “today I clicked on browse linux games and this was on the top of the list and i was too lazy to check for the release date”

strider
    Participant

It seems that the Linux top 3 haven’t changed in ages : CS: GO, DOTA 2 and TF2. Makes me wonder when this top 3 will change and what games will be part of it (hint: HL3).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.