Die in a fire indeed

Home Forums General Banter Die in a fire indeed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    WrenchTurner

http://techcrunch.com/2015/07/14/firefo … a29ka:6Gtm

Considering that we haven’t had linux support or upgrades in 6 months, I’m just glad to see this thing barely hanging on.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster

I’m on team how the hell is it still a thing and don’t give me the “because pr0n” excuse. The good ones have switched to HTML5 video. Well, at least that’s what I read in a book …somewhere.

__eMpTy__
    Participant

Several of our NJ MLS sites require Flash to access content like interactive flood maps and tax zones. Worse still, some of them are even IE only! The MLSes haven’t bothered updating them because of their monopolies and the complete lack of competition that brings. OTOH, you’ll never see a customer-facing real estate site that even requires Flash at all, since it wouldn’t work on the vast majority of smartphones that their target audiences’ are using.

WrenchTurner

I just got a warm fuzzies seeing the little bar at the top say, “Firefox has blocked the unsafe plugin “Adobe Flash” on linuxgamecast.com” while watching the Linux Busted Ass Early Access Show.

And I do find HTML5 pr0n to be more sensual, erotic, and mentally stimulating, while Flash pr0n tends to be more industrial, sweaty and disrespectful towards women.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    WrenchTurner wrote:
    I just got a warm fuzzies seeing the little bar at the top say, “Firefox has blocked the unsafe plugin “Adobe Flash” on linuxgamecast.com” while watching the Linux Busted Ass Early Access Show.

And I do find HTML5 pr0n to be more sensual, erotic, and mentally stimulating, while Flash pr0n tends to be more industrial, sweaty and disrespectful towards women.

Sounds like a personal problem.

http://i.imgur.com/ZLI4W6T.jpg
    ZLI4W6T.jpg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.