HAIL SANTA!

Home Forums WAY Off-Topic Distortion HAIL SANTA!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    Freejack_

She’s been to a Nazi brainwashing camp. Oh thats right it was called Six Flags Over Jesus.

Orn
    Participant

MILF!!!!

madhi19

She need a good meat injection.
    Edit: Figure this likely belong here.
    [flash=560,315]//www.youtube.com/v/i9IX9P4Ugi8?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

WrenchTurner

Sorry, venn, she’s married to the Lord.

Freejack_

What’s sad is she looks like the type to be like this in a setting but behind closed doors she goes to vegas, and at home she on chatroulette and meets in hotel rooms.

Orn
    Participant
    Freejack_ wrote:
    What’s sad is she looks like the type to be like this in a setting but behind closed doors she goes to vegas, and at home she on chatroulette and meets in hotel rooms.

A bloody minx is what she really is

Freejack_

Sad thing is she sees what she thinks she sees because they are similiar and they used the word Beast in the adverts. I forget what it is called but the shape is similiar but not the same they have two completely different forms. Meaning that is what she wants to see so she is right.

I live on those drinks, one a day to start my day. Instead of taking a shot of B series vitamins. Some people can be so stupid they look intelligent just for a second, then everyone in the room see’s the stupid come pouring out. Too bad, for being a peaceful religion it has detroyed alot of society’s arouond the world with stonings, to wars with plundering of the wealth all in the name of religion.

Orn
    Participant

A cup of Black coffee (not racist) no sugar to start my day and my normal thing of being

linuxgnuru
    Participant

… they have these in Africa now …
    LqtH4Xd.jpg
    http://www.pussydrinks.com/

Freejack_

LOL wish we could get these in the states I would send this woman a case………just so she could say something else. LMAO

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.