I love it…..

Home Forums General Banter I love it…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Orn
    Participant

When I start a tweet with facts and ignorant fanboys gets ticked and starts uttering nonsensical jargon.

The hate…….it feeds me……it makes me whole…..

Pedro knows what I’m talking aboot

Pedro Mateus
    Keymaster

The Shat is strong with this one!

Freejack_

Orn what did you tweet?

Orn
    Participant

A couple of things, most replies from red team members will make you feel stupid, as pMon adequately pointed out.
    Perhaps the most moronic replies from an arrogant red team member
    https://twitter.com/Ornim/status/530979587476307969

Shame, AMD people were once the humble ones back in the day. It was Intel and nvidia people that got on peoples nerves.

The latest one is just getting into gears

madhi19

What on earth have you started? You monster! lolll

Orn
    Participant
    Freejack_

Sad thing before 2005 they had a driver that worked, then they optimized it and fucked it all up. It was just about the time of the announcement of the buy out.

Orn
    Participant

Those people tend to get testy when mentioning ATI for some reason, it’s like, they don’t want to know the past and how the legendary G80 smacked them silly

Btw one red team member told me:
    “The reason I have a red AMD logo on my pic is because they listen to people and they’re nice

Osirez_Tech

I don’t have anything to do with that convo, but the fact that AMD Roy thought that we had no idea what we’re talking about kinda annoyed me a bit.

Orn
    Participant

He’s corporate, of course he’s full of himself

Frojoe
    Keymaster
    Freejack_

Ok so are we LGC and Shatrealm really making that much of an impact on this issue.

Orn
    Participant

the more we question the quicker the run away, and that is before they even know I’m an LGC minion and Shatrealm initiate. Just imagine if they knew. But yes we seem to be the most vocal at present

its always funny when pedo…I mean pedro rages about his calculator. I will miss that the most. ALso orn dont forget to mention when AMD smacked nvidia with their hd4000 series and then again with hd7000.

Orn
    Participant

Tesla was only on the high end cards (gtx 260/275/etc) my GTS 250 is G92 (re blabikated G80). Can’t say anything about kepler against the 7k series as I mostly ignored it.

But the absolute stomping by G80 on R600 is practically tattooed in my mind
    http://www.dailytech.com/ATI+Radeon+HD+ … le7052.htm

Had Jen-Hsun stopped being a monumental dick at the time(temporarily), AMD would’ve bought Nvidia instead. Ruiz was rooting for the ATI deal.

Jerry Sander’s Maxim “people first, products and profit will follow!” is now twisted and mutated to “”bullshit first, products and profit will follow!”. Such a shame

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.