Latest Nixie Pix video …

Home Forums Linux Gaming Latest Nixie Pix video …

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    linuxgnuru
    Participant
    __eMpTy__
    Participant

Patreon:
    $8,143/month x 12 months = $100,000/year

There is no justice in this world.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster

So, like, a, like, Steam box, like ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZz

Pedro Mateus
    Keymaster
    __eMpTy__ wrote:
    Patreon:
    $8,143/month x 12 months = $100,000/year

There is no justice in this world.

Over $8k a month and she doesn’t have the budget to build a Steam box to see if a capture card will do the job?

As if I needed more reasons to call bullshit on something related to Nixie Pixel.

WrenchTurner

Hey, be nice to Nixie, it’s got to be a lot of hard work not making how to tutorial videos anymore… wait $100K a year? Yeah, and what are the backers getting for that monies?

Orn
    Participant
    WrenchTurner wrote:
    Yeah, and what are the backers getting for that monies?

Dunno, boobs maybe?

Freejack_

Some one is getting Fk’d and I am not sure who…….ok I watched it, and near teh end she says she wants to build a steam box but doesn’t have the budget for it. Really? $8000.00 a month on Patreon and you don’t have the budeget. What the Fk is $8000.00 a month paying for? If I had that I could do a daily show and still have money left over. WTF???

Someone getting Fk’d and I think it’s the Patreons thinking they getting something from her (and I mean the 14 years olds). I will give her this, she working it like a stripper to get that money and working it well. It’s a job getting people to part with their money.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.