Netflix Alternative and runs native on Linux…..

Home Forums WAY Off-Topic Distortion Netflix Alternative and runs native on Linux…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Freejack_

CHeck this out and it’s native…..

https://popcorntime.io/

This is not a service per say. This is an app, that allows you to find things. So not a true Netlfix replacement.

Orn
    Participant

Welcome to some time ago Freejack

Venn Stone
    Keymaster

Netflix is native.

F35YjyQ.jpg

PizzaDude

*grabs the mac n cheese*

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Venn Stone.
    __eMpTy__
    Participant

Just watched ‘The Gobbels Expriment’ the other night. Ken Branagh really nailed it.

strider
    Participant

Yeah, that’s pretty old… Popcorn used to run like shit on Linux but the latest versions run much better + it’s now possible to open the videos in SMPlayer or VLC, providing a much better experience than a HTML player.

But my question is: don’t you get the FBI knocking at your door if you use this in the US?

Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    strider wrote:
    Yeah, that’s pretty old… Popcorn used to run like shit on Linux but the latest versions run much better + it’s now possible to open the videos in SMPlayer or VLC, providing a much better experience than a HTML player.

But my question is: don’t you get the FBI knocking at your door if you use this in the US?

Seems they go after the sites now.

I end up buying everything these days. Not because I’m moral, just lazy.

Freejack_

They hitting the end users with blanket emails and a pay button on the bottom to avoid prosecution. If they so desire to persue you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.