oh yeah………..

Home Forums WAY Off-Topic Distortion oh yeah………..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #66895
    Freejack_
    Member

    scaled_full_15044f769f5632b55bce.jpg

    #74391
    linuxgnuru
    Participant

    this makes me want to become a villain…

    #74393
    Freejack_
    Member
    linuxgnuru wrote:
    this makes me want to become a villain…

    LMAO

    watch out Empty will show up in a villain outfit for this one.

    #74394
    dwest68
    Participant
    Quote:
    watch out Empty will show up in a villain outfit for this one.

    No amount of eye bleach in the world would be able to wash away that image.

    #74406
    __eMpTy__
    Participant
    Freejack_ wrote:
    linuxgnuru wrote:
    this makes me want to become a villain…

    LMAO

    watch out Empty will show up in a villain outfit for this one.

    View post on imgur.com

    #74409
    Freejack_
    Member
    __eMpTy__ wrote:
    Freejack_ wrote:
    linuxgnuru wrote:
    this makes me want to become a villain…

    LMAO

    watch out Empty will show up in a villain outfit for this one.

    http://i.imgur.com/mshfOGV.jpg

    Did you have to selfie? really……..

    #74421
    __eMpTy__
    Participant
    Freejack_ wrote:
    Did you have to selfie? really……..

    Just be glad I shooped myself into some underwear.

    #74423
    Freejack_
    Member
    __eMpTy__ wrote:
    Freejack_ wrote:
    Did you have to selfie? really……..

    Just be glad I shooped myself into some underwear.

    Look it wouldn’t mattter we would need a microscope to notice, so it would have been family friendly safe……….

    #74425
    linuxgnuru
    Participant
    Freejack_ wrote:
    __eMpTy__ wrote:
    Freejack_ wrote:
    Did you have to selfie? really……..

    Just be glad I shooped myself into some underwear.

    Look it wouldn’t mattter we would need a microscope to notice, so it would have been family friendly safe……….

    Is that why his name is ’empty’?

    #74427
    WrenchTurner
    Member

    This may be an irrelevant question, but who is the girl? In the Batman suit I mean. At the top of the thread. I mean, the human female with the long black hair.

    #74429
    strider
    Participant

    Protip: Save the image, open Google Images, drop the saved images in search field and BAM

    The name’s Alexandra Corneille
    https://www.pinterest.com/koldosalas/mo … corneille/

    #74431
    Freejack_
    Member
    WrenchTurner wrote:
    This may be an irrelevant question, but who is the girl? In the Batman suit I mean. At the top of the thread. I mean, the human female with the long black hair.

    Payback Wrenchturner for HuniePop…………….

    #74433
    Pedro Mateus
    Keymaster
    strider wrote:
    Protip: Save the image, open Google Images, drop the saved images in search field and BAM

    The name’s Alexandra Corneille
    https://www.pinterest.com/koldosalas/mo … corneille/

    Pro-Protip: In Chrome, right click on it and hit Google Search this picture.

    #74435
    WrenchTurner
    Member

    5810629c11ca7bf8309276840008d06c.jpg

    #74436
    WrenchTurner
    Member

    430193a1cc9f3a1287342ecf88a_prev.jpg

    Freejack_ wrote:
    Payback Wrenchturner for HuniePop…………….

    …drool… what’s HuniePop?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.