Ok so why aren’t we pursuing this……

Home Forums WAY Off-Topic Distortion Ok so why aren’t we pursuing this……

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Freejack_

The laws of physics are some what flawed. Why? well because they are theories and not all theories have been proven. So if this has been shown in hundreds of labs to produce a greater than 100% result is that not scientific proof? Which would then nullify the second law of thermodynamics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4ga9FCHSKc

Check it out for your self http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/05/29/nasa-astronaut-these-concepts-have-been-proven-in-hundreds-of-laboratories-around-the-world/

Venn Stone
    Keymaster

Because it’s bullshit?

Don’t get me right, but if this was ever really done in a lab someone in said lab would have leaked the living FK out of it /w a handy how-to guide.

I’m not saying free energy is bullshit, just this.

Freejack_

I know I need to get a hold of the patents and information like I did the Myers car that ran on water. He had 26 patents and I could only find 22. I was trying to rebuild that entire setup he had. With the 22 patents i found it all seemed very plausiable that the dune buggy he built and drove on water (which was turned in to hydrogen) worked. I even tried tracking the car down. It had dissappeared and I even talked with his twin brother, who was very reluctant to talk at all.

I am like you. if I can get enough information I will pursue it to prove or disprove it.

I am tired of paying someone for power and water. I am all ready looking into solar power and how to harness it in a capacity that I can sell it back to the utility and store it so I have enough stored for a few days.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster

This is a real conspiracy. They built one in the sixties but it had a nasty downside. The leftovers were uranium-233 and that was not so good for the nukes #hiNSA

Freejack_
    Venn wrote:
    This is a real conspiracy. They built one in the sixties but it had a nasty downside. The leftovers were uranium-233 and that was not so good for the nukes #hiNSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ9Ll5EX1jc

Yeah we talked about that the other night. I am going to dig a little deeper. Right now wind and solar seem to be the best option available now. I just think there is a better way all the way around.

Tis was what I was talking about earlier http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer%27s_water_fuel_cell

__eMpTy__
    Participant
    Freejack_ wrote:
    The laws of physics are some what flawed. Why? well because they are theories and not all theories have been proven. So if this has been shown in hundreds of labs to produce a greater than 100% result is that not scientific proof? Which would then nullify the second law of thermodynamics.

Free energy is not a thing. It just isn’t, no matter what you read on the internet.

Venn wrote:

Thorium, on the other hand, is a great idea.

Freejack_

Yeah I know all to well about all that…………….. In the picture the thing in the middle in front with the grey thingies, it’s called CSRL and it is loaded with ALCM (Air Launch Cruise Missiles). Now that can be either conventional or as you stated earlier. The ones under the wings just different configurtions with different load outs for pylons. There is also a B-61 in the picture in front of the B-52 just left of center as your looking at it. There is a one missing from the picture. That would be the B-83:

B83_nuclear_bomb_trainer.jpg

Here is the B-61 close up:

B-61_bomb.jpg

B-52H_static_display_arms_06.jpg

Venn Stone
    Keymaster

When it comes to missiles I would have a hard time believing we did/do not have a kinetic bombardment setup in orbit.

For all we know the Boeing X-37 loading the system /w tungsten rods.

Freejack_

I would believe we have a missile delivery system in orbit. With possibly lasers on board also.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.