Scorn

Home Forums Linux Gaming Scorn

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Orn.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    strider
    Participant

Outside of Dishonored 2 which will nerver get a Linux port, Scorn is the only upcoming game I’m really waiting for.

It has strong visual influences from HR Giger and David Cronenberg and the trailer by itself is a piece of art. It’s build upon Unreal Engine 4 and while the developers are focusing on a Windows release, they have hinted that a Linux version would come some time after. While this is (possibly) good news, I want this game bad enough to make me play it on Windows on release date.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster

95ca0bd88ceb257807e9e81e2ace2f92.500x375x16.gif

linuxgnuru
    Participant
    Quote:
    All of the storytelling happens in-game, with no cut-scenes to distract you from the grisly reality of the living, breathing (throbbing, dripping) world you’re in. But keep your eyes open – the game won’t show you any sympathy if you miss something important on your uneasy travels. Everything has a reason and purpose – you just need to work out what it is,” the developer said.

rNmOyVi.jpg

Orn
    Participant
    strider wrote:
    It has strong visual influences from HR Giger and David Cronenberg and the trailer by itself is a piece of art. It’s build upon Unreal Engine 4

I stopped reading after these three things, instant buy, payable with my soul and three-fiddy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.