August 9, 2013 at 5:40 pm #65397Venn StoneKeymaster
We all know the P-man loves his LEGOS ..with guns. Scraps 0.2.0 delivers. Check with the judge.
– General code cleanup
– Moved GUI power bar to the bottom
– Moving parts on vehicles can now collide with the vehicle
– Hovering over weapons on the build screen now displays their available firing area
– Weapons now automatically reduce their range to not collide with or hit your own vehicle when firing (if possible)
– Parts are now tinted when hovered over to indicate which will be picked up
– Improved part snapping on the build screen.
1. Parts can now snap to points which are visually behind other objects.
2. Parts can now snap to positions where a snap point is available but the part will collide with something � the part can�t be placed but it helps to see why not. This is optional and currently off by default � it�s in the Game Options. Feedback on which system works better is welcome.
– Added audio volume controls to Options screen
– Added 2�1 extender part (such an exciting new part)
– Armour now auto-snaps to the angle required instead of having to be manually rotated. Note that saved vehicles will now be missing their �side� armour due to that part being removed
– Turned save file encryption back on due to concerns about potential cheating in the future
– Moving parts (e.g. rotating weapon barrels) are now allowed to intersect red zones at the build stage(e.g. above the cockpit hatch)
– Other minor improvements and performance tweaks
– Stopped parts being able to intersect wheels on the Build screen
– Fixed collider sizes on medium engine and armour, which were incorrectly preventing them being placed in some situations
– Fixed some weapon rotation issues with clipping or rotating about the wrong point
– Fixed parts not being marked as inventory and hence doing unnecessary setup
– Fixed red zone box Z positioning on the Build Screen
– Fixed suspension always becoming linked when entering test mode and returning
– Fixed rear suspension value not loading from saves
– Can now edit the vehicle name in the save dialog after clicking on an entry
– Fixed the default vehicle files not being copied across after clearing all data
– Fixed Ctrl-key commands not working in Mac OS
– Fixed a new music track not starting when the old one finishes
– Other minor fixesAugust 9, 2013 at 9:18 pm #68870Sore_LoserMember
That is one looong list of nope ya got there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.