Shatrealm NEVER quits!

Home Forums General Banter Shatrealm NEVER quits!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    __eMpTy__
    Participant

A trip down sweet memory lane:
    https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/ … linux.4416

It’s surprising that letter hasn’t gone down the memory hole.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    __eMpTy__ wrote:
    A trip down sweet memory lane:
    https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/ … linux.4416

It’s surprising that letter hasn’t gone down the memory hole.

I hope you managed a screen shot.

Half of our audience comes from UK (they don’t like him) proper and this, this is just a taste of Shatrealms power.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    strider
    Participant

TBH, you (and it includes Liam too) are pretty childish on that particular issue. I just wish you all had something better to do, such as porting No One Lives Forever to Linux for example.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    strider wrote:
    TBH, you (and it includes Liam too) are pretty childish on that particular issue. I just wish you all had something better to do, such as porting No One Lives Forever to Linux for example.

He deleted the post from his own FKN webzone. I’m childish but I FKN own it in front of a camera every week.

Empty located the zone

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s … clnk&gl=us

strider
    Participant

I consider digging stuff from Google cache or taking screenshots just as childish, if not more, as taking down posts you don’t want people to see.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    strider wrote:
    I consider digging stuff from Google cache or taking screenshots just as childish, if not more, as taking down posts you don’t want people to see.

That’s why Empty is on the show this week. Team Shatrealm and all that.

I’m team calling bullshit when I see and AND if I say it… well, I will deal with it. Never delete it.

__eMpTy__
    Participant
    strider wrote:

I’m generally not in favor of these kind of antics, either. Most of the time I just shrug and think “what a putz.” But if your idea of winning a stupid internet argument is to delete the evidence that proves exactly how wrong you are… well, you deserve to be called out on that.

tl;dr – you can’t truly delete things on the internet, so don’t even try.

Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    __eMpTy__ wrote:
    strider wrote:

I’m generally not in favor of these kind of antics, either. Most of the time I just shrug and think “what a putz.” But if your idea of winning a stupid internet argument is to delete the evidence that proves exactly how wrong you are… well, you deserve to be called out on that.

tl;dr – you can’t truly delete things on the internet, so don’t even try.

hqdefault.jpg

strider
    Participant

I don’t know what to respond to that so here’s a picture of a frog I took today

OlZjkRt.jpg

Venn Stone
    Keymaster
    strider wrote:
    I don’t know what to respond to that so here’s a picture of a frog I took today

OlZjkRt.jpg

We want you on the developer series I contacted you aboot.

strider
    Participant
    Venn wrote:
    We want you on the developer series I contacted you aboot.

Oh, I though you were talking about real developers such as Ryan G, Flibit or the guys at Aspyr. Well.. you know I’ll accept anything but don’t start too soon because I’m not home currently. I’m 40 miles away from Canada, getting ready to kick Sandy’s and Jordan’s butt.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.