This is not a repeat from (fill in the blank)

Home Forums General Banter This is not a repeat from (fill in the blank)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Venn Stone
    Keymaster

Now, we need and convince him to keep going. Yeah, this is the 4’th time he quit but COME ON!

OzlTjyZ.png

Words of encouragement are needed.

kloinka
    Participant

I can taste the hate! and am licking the screen :-@

Lapinopl
    Orn
    Participant

from the *post*

Quote:
    LinuxGameCast has to be one of the worst bunch of people I’ve ever spoken to, and you can mostly thank them for this. Venn Stone in particular is just a hate spreading tool who uses Linux Torvald quotes about offending people to back himself up, and to make himself feel important.

Today is yet another day when Venn decided to single me out on G+ and Twitter to send shit my way because I shared a Linux developers G+ comments about hate being sent their way (I hope they realise how stupid this is, I spread a post about receiving hate, and get more back), and I’ve flat out had enough of it. This mainly stems because I suggested to a single developer to try someone other than LinuxGameCast (I later edited my post and apologised):

I used to feel bad for liam and to a certain point I still do, but this sounds like someone is butthurt about “things” and I can’t help myself to laugh out loud so much that I need a spleen surgery now

Lapinopl

I still feel kinda bad about all of this, but if i have to chose i’ll go with LGC, Not because they’re nice(they’re not), elegant(they’re not), civilized(they’re not), polite(hahaha) but because they are ready face the music no matter what. I like GOL and from reading the site itself you won’t know what’s going on, but Liam really starts to go overboard with his drama. I hope the site will flourish after he’s gone.

madhi19

Sometime I wish for a big long war, to tin out the herd of pussies our civilisation is breading left and right.

kloinka
    Participant
    madhi19 wrote:
    Sometime I wish for a big long war, to tin out the herd of pussies our civilisation is breading left and right.

That’s what the Illuminati’s Ebola outbreak is for….OMG I can hear the stealth choppers overhead, better put on my tin-foil hat!
    8-}

Orn
    Participant
    Lapinopl wrote:
    i’ll go with LGC

FOR ZE’EMPIRE!!!!

Pedro Mateus
    Keymaster

“The crew at Linux Game Cast are some of the most unhappy, loneliest, skill-less vagina repellants I�ve ever encountered on the Internet.” – Dean Howell

Here’s the full article: http://www.thepowerbase.com/2014/10/gam … ate-blame/

Drinking Game:
    1 – Take a shot for every grammatical mistake.

That’s it. Trust me, you don’t want more reasons to drink while reading that!

Orn
    Participant

I ran out of alcohol but I ate a single green chili for every grammatical mistake, and suffice to say I’ll be happy I’ll be loosing a few kg’s shortly due the trumpets from hell playing from my nether hole.

But yeah seriously, this liam thing is getting a bit out of hand it seems

__eMpTy__
    Participant
    Unaccounted4 wrote:
    “The crew at Linux Game Cast are some of the most unhappy, loneliest, skill-less vagina repellants I�ve ever encountered on the Internet.” – Dean Howell

Here’s the full article: http://www.thepowerbase.com/2014/10/gam … ate-blame/

I particularly enjoyed how it was posted by “admin” with nothing but some bold text to substantiate the claims.

Pedro Mateus
    Keymaster

I forgot the closing quotes on the url with the guy’s name.

I fixed it now.

Orn
    Participant

wow this sub-reddit has gone to a full-blown liam give-liam-a-blow-fest

http://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/co … m_leaving/

anyone mentions LGC gets a instant downvote, quite funny really.

And also I’m thankful that the Dean Howell guy didn’t use Blonde Pedro.

Pedro Mateus
    Keymaster
    Orn wrote:
    And also I’m thankful that the Dean Howell guy didn’t use Blonde Pedro.

I was actually disappointed, really!

Orn
    Participant

well if he did I would’ve been too scared to read through the whole article

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.