Gameolith is having a 75% sale for the Unigine based real-time naval strategy game Oil Rush. Less than a week remains to grab this naval RTS goodness.
Oil Rush is a real-time naval strategy game based on group control, that combines strategic challenge of classic RTS with sheer fun of Tower Defense, and features state-of-an-art visuals. In the post-apocalyptic flooded world of Oil Rush two things running short: oil and time. The last survivors, desperately seeking to seize control over the remaining of oil on the dying planet and crush their enemy, have started the global naval war that turned the whole world into a massive battlefield.
- State-of-the-art visuals powered by the UNIGINE engine
- Dynamic and fun gameplay – furious enemies, massive battles, rampant attacks!
- 15 maps for multiplayer battles, each with multiple winning strategies
- 16 missions of single-player campaign offering variety of tactics and environments, from the half-flooded jungles to icebergs, slowly melting as they float in the cold northern seas.
- Multi-player over LAN and Internet
- Mod SDK (available as download)