Build 176695 for Serious Sam 3 is now available in beta “publicbeta”, which does not require a password.
To install the beta, do this:
- locate the game (Serious Sam 3 in this case) in the Steam’s “Library” panel
- right click and invoke “Properties”
- select the “Betas” tab
- choose “publicbeta”
Here are the changes:
- Linux: Text input in Linux now respects the current keyboard layout.
- Linux: Support for clipboard (copy/paste).
- Linux: Fixed wrong characters in Linux for comma and period keys.
- Linux: Game now tries to restore desktop resolution after fatal error.
- Linux: Stack dump is now generated when the game crashes (into the Sam3.rpt file), similar to the Windows version. Post this when reporting crashes.
- Linux: Dedicated server would not start from Steam client.