Build 180038 for Serious Sam 3 is now available in beta “publicbeta”, which does not require a password.
To install the beta, do this:
- locate the game (Serious Sam 3 in this case) in the Steam’s “Library” panel
- right click and invoke “Properties”
- select the “Betas” tab
- choose “publicbeta”
- Fixed a case where application would sometimes lock up, instead of dumping a crash report, when a crash happened.
- Added support to remap controller input to support any types of controllers. New controller configs (.xml files) can be created by users as needed. See http://serioussam.com/wiki/index.php?title=Controller_Config for more details.
- Added control mappings for XBox 360, Playstation 3 and Logitech F510/F310/F710 controllers.
Full changelog: steamcommunity.com