Zombies in my Organ Trail? It’s more likely than you might think. Organ Trail: Director’s Cut is a retro zombie survival game where you travel west in a station wagon with 4 of your friends, scavage for supplies and fend off the undead. Oh yes, there will be dysentery.
Organ Trail is a retro zombie survival game. Travel westward in a station wagon with 4 of your friends, scavenging for supplies and fending off the undead. Members of your party might die of dysentery or you might have to put them down yourself when they get bit.
- Name your party after your friends and watch them die slowly
- Hours of gameplay!
- Get dysentery and 9 other diseases
- Scavenge for supplies while you fight back the undead
- Manage your food, ammo, fuel, medkits and more in your struggle to survive
- Put down infected party members who might turn on you
- Stop at towns to trade, take jobs and fix your car
- Car upgrades
- Fight off bandits
- Zombie boss fights
- Choose-your-own-adventure style encounters on the road
- A weather system and day night cycle
- Huge soundtrack and delicious Apple 2 pixel art
- 28 Achievements
- Survivor leaderboards
- 400 community written tombstones
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: 1 GHz CPU
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 250 MB HD space
- Sound: Sound card