Sonic the Hedgehog 3D, a free fan game made with the Build Engine has been released. It features four playable characters, eight levels, and a full 3D environment.
- Full 3d environment, with 3D models and hi-res textures
- Four playable characters, each with different abilities;
- 8 levels inspired by classic Sonic games;
- Unlockables and special stages;
- Hidden secrets and easter eggs;
- Extensive configuration, including joystick support;
- MAC and Linux support;
Sonic the Hedgehog 3D is a free fan game about a famous SEGA mascot, Sonic, and it is made on Build Engine with additional EDuke 32 port. The game was inspired by two classic Sonic series: Mega Drive/Genesis and Sonic Adventure series. The game’s development began a couple years ago, and first it was fully developed by Zykov Eddy, but later a small team was created to help the main developer.