This week your intrepid heroes run from soup, adjust gerbils, and destroy friendships.
– Not sure if want
– Check it out
Devel: Samurai Punk
Engine: John Riccitiello’s
Price: 14.99 (10% off until the 28th)
Wazzat: Screencheat is an online and offline split-screen multiplayer FPS where everyone is invisible and you have to cheat to win. Remember when looking at your friends’ screen in Goldeneye was frowned upon? Well those days are gone and in Screencheat, we encourage it!
Makes with the working
Shiny / Sounds
- Graphics have a lot of flickering on the weapon models.
- Considering they take up around ¼ of the screen, it’s pretty jarring.
- This is a Unity thing and how they hate the open sauce drivers.
- The flickering is not present of my work laptop, but the shaders don’t even work on that one.
- Xclone controller is buggy. Sometimes works, sometimes not so much.
- No real issues with control
- Sometimes it doesn’t pick up plugged in controllers
- Can’t reassign controls.
- Making me play with WASD gets you an automatic 1.
- Whar mouse sensitivity slider?
- This is a fantastic party game
- Great for getting drunk with your friends and playing
- 3-man with Venn and Sandy was a clusterfuck, I wanna see what happens with four players
- Doesn’t let me adjust mouse sensitivity
- Gun textures flicker like crazy.
- I would have actually given it 3 chairs here if it didn’t force me to play with WASD.