I originally recorded a voice-over for the above video. Thing is, I went a bit off the rails after failing beyond fail. That said, have a look at the fantastic rage-inducing platformer Spectraball. Available in the Steam store for $4.99.
Spectraball combines elements of platforming, puzzle solving, addictive gameplay, and stunning visuals to deliver an experience that sets a new standard for the genre. In addition, Spectraball utilizes Steamworks, offering full support for achievements and stat tracking.
- Roll, jump, and launch your way through several diverse and detailed environments
- Addictive, fast-paced gameplay
- Online leaderboards (see how you rank against players around the world!)
- Achievement system
- Unlock new abilities, maps, mini-games and skins
- Enjoy free content updates that include new maps, abilities, mini-games, zones and achievements
- Engage in some quick fun with a variety of mini-games
- Xbox 360 and standard controller support
- Included Map Editor with online sharing (make your own maps and share them with friends!)