You intrepid heroes pull on strings, bounce off blades, and enjoy a twin-stick assault of nope. SpaceBOUND faces the CHAIRQUISITION!
Devel: Gravity Whale Games
Wazzat: spaceBOUND is a brutally challenging puzzle-platformer, set in a zero-gravity environment. Stranded and bound by their oxygen tether, two astronauts must work together to make it out alive. Go in alone, or team up and face the unknown.
Mandatory Disclosure: They sent us keys
Makes with the working
- Can’t make it to anything stupid and it runs @ 2160 without issue.
- You can make it crash by starting the game with two controllers plugged in and then unplugging one
Shiny / Sounds
- Funky ass-chiptunes
- I’m not impressed.
- The aesthetics here are bare and completely forgettable.
- I couldn’t tell you anything about the visuals other than they’re your standard batch of hipster pixel bullshit.
- The chiptunes didn’t have the same impact that the ones in Songbringer did.
- In fact, the moment I realized how annoying they sounded to me, I went to the options menu and nuked them.
- It’s a rage platformer so of course the controls are intentionally shite.
- A full twin-stick assault of nope.
- You control each critter with the precision of a fart.
- Anything I would complain about was intentionally built into the game.
- This game does the retrobooster low grav movement thing
- Each analog stick controls one of the dudes
- It’s hell