The fanmade MOD Pale Court is out with new bosses, new artwork, and new music. Let’s get it installed on Linux.
Note: You can install the Pale Court MOD using the native version of Hollow knight but you may experience the same graphical corruption shown in the video.
1. In Steam right click on Hollow Knight > Properties > Compatibility > Force Steam Play. Now select the latest Proton version and allow it to update.
2. Download linux.zip from latest release of Scarab and place it in a folder named scarab.
3. Extract linux.zip into the scarab folder.
4. Doubleclick on Scarab to launch the app.
5. In the app search for pale court and click install.
6. Launch Hollow Knight from Steam and play the waiting game.
7. Confirm the MOD loaded by checking in the upper left of the screen.
1. Open Scarab, select installed from the menu, and uninstall all the things.