Humble Indie Bundle 6 is out! Shuttleworth does damage control, and we hammer out some installation issues.
Jordan’s System specs
- – i5 3320M
- – 12GB DDR3PC8400
- – NVS5400 w/ 1GB DDR5
- – 120GB Intel SSD w / /usr /opt /boot and bios
- – 500GB Samsung w /var /home
- Some MSI mobo
- AMD640 X4
- 5GB DDR2
- NVIDIA 560Ti X2 1GB
- OCZ Technology 200 GB
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- You need a controller for this critter
- Menu UI is laggy
- Gamepad works out of the box
- Button masher.
- UUUGH – Mono
- Will all Unity games be “native” /w Mono? Yip! All the game logic in Unity is implemented in mono bytecode
- No installer
- Playable without gamepad
- Reminds me of Trine
- Freezes during intro cinematic on fedora + Optimus <- I HAD THE SAME ISSUE
- You may need to tell Shatter which monitor to use if using Nvidia Twinview
- You must edit ~/.sidhe/Shatter/application_parameters.xml to change screen res
- There is support for joypad controllers (mouse works fine)
- Fedora + optimus
- ======================= LOG INITIALISED =======================
- Name : Shatter ( SH )
- Build: 12091801 ( pc )
- MabCore v1.0 Initialised. ( $Id: MabCoreLib.h 108864 2011-12-01 01:07:59Z rgreen $ )
- Uses Mojo Installer \m/
- Fetch resources / build ships. Not my type of game but I get it
- Motherfucking Torchlight!
- No gamepad support
Vessel – We will be getting Vessel out to bundle buyers as soon as possible (24-72 hours).
- Whar Vessel? WHAR?!
- The status has changed
- We will be getting Vessel out to bundle buyers as soon as possible.