This week your intrepid heroes generate rooms, rumble gamepads, and melt heatsinks.
Devel: Milkstone Studios
Wazzat: Ziggurat focuses on fast-paced first person shooting, with an old-school vibe, and updated handling and game mechanics. Dungeon crawling and RPG/Roguelike elements are added into the mix, resulting in a challenging and varied game, with lots of content to discover.
– Not sure if want
– Check it out
Makes with the working
- 3840×1080 on a single monitor looks great.
- Makes my CPU heatsink go vrooooooooom
- You can tell it’s Unity because it attempted to fullscreen into both my monitors.
Shiny / Sounds
- You can also tell it’s Unity because, regardless of how hard you try, AA on the AMD open sauce drivers ain’t gonna happen.
- Neither are shaders on the Intel drivers.
- Now, you could be excused from doubting it is Unity because (lack of AA and shaders aside) it runs stupidly smoothly.
- You could also be excused to assume it’s not Unity because my PS2 controller worked out of the box and with a sensible mapping.
- Also, it rumbles.
- Milkstone Studios, the only people who’ve (thus far) managed to sort Unity controller input properly.
- I get a serious sam vibe from the game
- Would definitely be more fun with multiplayer
- Hexxen meets OG Painkiller.
- The roguelike elements give it enough of a flavor to keep me coming back.