This week your intrepid heroes throw the chairs at Fake Colours for posting fake reviews.
Game: Fake Colours
Wazzat: Fake Colours is a 3D cube rolling puzzle game in which the player must move three coloured blocks to their corresponding target squares.
– Not sure if want
– Check it out
Makes with the working
- You know I really dreaded spending the rest of my day playing another half-arsed cube based puzzle game.
Shiny / Sounds
- Performance is locked at 60FPS and that’s what I get /w the 4K
- The menu and level select screen look like placeholders
- It’s cubes …in a void
- The sleep inducing soundtrack makes me want to suck off a shotgun.
- Oh lookie, it’s the Unity pop-up! Hadn’t seen that in awhile!
- Partial controller support? WHAR?!
- Can’t rebind keys? In 2015?
- Your one step at a time camera control is bad and you should feel bad.
- Desperately needs controller support
- Default key mapping is all over the place, which is fantastic when you’re being timed
- It’s 2015 now.
- Can we please allow people to rebind keys?
- This UI was very clearly designed for a touch screen, it’s not what you want to see when you’re using a mouse and keyboard.
- Microsoft learned that lesson, when will indie game devs?
- How can I have fun with a game that you have so little confidence in?
- Put on your detective hats gumshoes!
- I noticed they managed 9/10 from Gamespot and knowing they could not afford such a score I made /w the digging.
- Enter Rizzonian1
- Same person over at the IndieGameStand
- Who is this international man of mystery?
- The same one who posts the news for Forthright Entertainment, Brad.
- Puzzle games can challenge and harden a mind
- This one does not do that. It bores me.
- Played it for 20 minutes and I can safely say I’m done playing apps on PC.
- The difficulty curve turns into an 89º upwards ramp at around level 3 then it flattens
- It’s at that point the Chore curve goes from 0 to 100 and the levels take longer to complete based solely on the amount of bullshit you have to do.
- That’s not good puzzle design!