Your intrepid heroes battle sharks, collect hats, and rage quit. No Time To Explain Remastered faces the CHAIRQUISITION!
Game: No Time To Explain Remastered
Devel: tinyBuild Games
Price: €/$ 14.99 – CDN $16.99
Wazzat: Chase your future self through time and alternate realities while fighting giant monsters, collecting hats, and eating cake! No Time To Explain Remastered is the remake of tinyBuild’s debut game. Now with multiplayer!
– Not sure if want
– Check it out
Makes with the working
Shiny / Sounds
- It looks like a flash game remade with Unity sauce.
- The screaming guy is funny …for 5 minutes.
- After that you put on teh Slayer.
- Works /w the controlla but can’t remap shite.
- Default layout is mental.
- Not playing a platformer /w keyboard and gerbil.
- Outright does not work with the ds4 controller
- Keyboard and mouse requires quite a bit of flailing
- Worked with the DualShock2 on the SteamBox but you really want a mouse for this one.
- The controller bindings are all over the place and can’t be rebound.
- The latter levels where you need specific aiming and precise timing are not conducive to controllers.
- This is something you pick up, put down, and pick up.
- Is it rage-quit sauce? Yip!
- Unfortunately, that’s a bad thing.
- In my experience if I can take it or leave it and more often than not …I will leave it.
- This is compounded by the inability to save at Boss fights.
- I’m stuck on the Shaaaaaaaaaaaaark boss.
- Hell, most of my playtime is the few areas before that fight.
- Everytime I’m in the mood to give him the business I end up with a fist-full of nope because I’m sick of the levels leading up to it.
- Pick it up or put it down indeed. I put down.
- Ultrahard platformers aren’t my dice
- I’m not really good at them and I lack the patience to learn all the crap.
- I can recognize when one is completely done, but I don’t like squishing controllers
- Angry gets shit done – the game!
- The levels are small and usually don’t overstay their welcome.
- Except for that fucking shmup section with the dinosaurs and the jetpack guy.
- The game would have been better without that.