You intrepid heroes get a grip, stagger about, and ultimately fall flat. Human Fall Flat faces the CHAIRQUISITION!
Game: Human Fall Flat
Devel: No Brakes Games
Wazzat: Human:Fall Flat is a quirky, open-ended physics-based puzzle and exploration game set in floating dreamscapes. Your goal is to escape these surreal dreams by solving puzzles with nothing but your wits and physics.
Makes with the working
- Can’t get the damn thing to 1080p window.
- Holds 60 @2160.
Shiny / Sounds
- The game is definitely going for an aesthetic. It works for the most part
- Your weird play-dough man looks like a play-dough man
- I struggled to really pay attention to the music while I was muttering profanities under my breath though
- The graphics serve one purpose and that purpose is for you to know where your character is and for you to see where the level designer wanted you to go.
- The visuals do that and only that.
- No bonus points there.
- The music on the other hand I feel like it actually turns a glorified wonky physics platformer into a derpy epic adventure.
- Sometimes, the music kicks in at just the right time for you to actually feel motivated in finishing the level.
- Really really good use of the controlla.
- This would get two, but bad controls are kind of the point of the game. To work within your limitations
- That said, goddamn it! When I face something I want to grip it!. I really need individual arm control
- For game which relies on shoddy flaily physics, the controls feel surprisingly responsive.