From the wiki:
I think it’s about time we tried to make a list of all games on Kickstarter currently trying to get funding that either support Linux, say they might support Linux, or even just are worth mentioning as we may be able to encourage them to support Linux. A tool for creating quickly formatted Kickstarter or IndieGoGo entries for this wiki can be found here.
A few projects ending soon and in mighty need of funding:
The Realm of Thyïlia – A revival of classical Role-Playing
- Genre: Free, online role-playing game
- Linux Status: Confirmed: “The game will run on all PC, Mac and Linux operating systems.”
- Funding Status: $1,015 pledged of $20,000
- Drive ends: Monday Aug 6, 4:15pm EDT.
Project Lodus – A Cyberpunk Co-op Action RPG
- Genre: A Cyberpunk Co-op Action RPG
- Linux Status: Needs encouragement: “We don’t have any platforms set yet, but Linux is a huge one and we’ll definitely consider it. One of the biggest things we’re looking for is platform input from fans & backers, so the best way to show Linux support would be to donate and join our forums.”
- Funding Status: $5,901 pledged of $50,000
- Drive ends: Tuesday Aug 14, 4:26pm EDT.
- Genre: Strategy game where you spend resources on building towers that destroy waves of incoming enemies
- Linux Status: Upon reaching $750,000
- Funding Status: $108,673 pledged of $250,000
- Drive ends: Tuesday Aug 14, 5:00pm EDT.
- Genre: Serialized side-scrolling action RPG
- Linux Status: Confirmed
- Funding Status: $10,779 pledged of $30,000
- Drive ends: Tuesday Aug 7, 12:59am EDT.