So, the time for OGS Mahjong 1.0 release has finally come. For the last several months we have been polishing the gameplay and fixing bugs. Since it’s mostly a bugfix-release, we didn’t add many new features.
- Starting, finishing, pause and unpause camera animations.
- A lot of fixes to increase the game stability.
- Totally new Help and Tutorial interfaces.
- Tha game now asks the user whether he likes or dislikes the dynamic camera.
- New tilesets: “Flowers” and “Neo-Classic”.
- The old “Cube” background has been removed. “Room Lite” and “Inside the computer” backgrounds were added.
- Thanks to Miguel de Dios, the game now has the spanish translation.
- Added a button to access statistics screen from the win and loss screens.
- A bug with incorrect tile selection was fixed.
- Mode and difficulty filters were added to statistics screen.
- Autodetection of video settings during the first start has been slightly improved.
- Layout editor has been improved.
- Download 1.0 version
For Linux64, with editor and additional music (tar.lzma)(105 Mb)
For Linux32 (tar.lzma)(36.5 Mb)
For Linux32, with editor and additional music (tar.lzma)(105 Mb)