Spacebase DF9 goes gold! TITCH changes their TOS, Transistor comes to Linux, and GOG embraces the mouse. Then Ziggurat faces the Chairquisition! All this, plus your hate mail.
Are you in Control?
Steam News :
About fk mothering time
- Something about that category name seems kind of sad
- I know VALVe time but WTH was this not launched in genesis?
- Yeah, that really does like something they should have done from the start
- Come on Opengoat!
- Seems mixing GPL and VALVe is a huge PITA
Civilization: Beyond Earth Mac and Linux Dev Update 1
- What would be neat is if they started posting sanitized technical bits, so that this could be a resource for others.
- Probably won’t happen though. Trade secrets
- and Ian needs to be able to afford all of those vanity domains
- Roommate picked this up for HeathenOS. Basically Civ 5 reskinned as a sci-fi game
Spacebase DF-9 1.0
- If you don’t know the backstory DF released this claiming 1.0 but it still seems buggy (according to ze reviews) and no updates will be released.
- That said, the game’s Lua source code is now available in the game’s install directory
- They were losing money and decided to scrap it.
- They released the lua bits to allow people to improve/build on the game as they see fit.
- Basically, people are complaining about having to pay to play in the sandbox.
- Got it for free on Steam. Just logged in and a notification came up saying I had a new item in my inventory.
- We all did. Spooky
What do you get when you cross a nun and a transexual Drag Queen?
- Didn’t launch at first but reborting Steam sorted that.
- P-man had a few things to say
- But it’s not TBS. More like cheat mode.
- Its pretty neat. From the makers of Bastion
Ziggurat leaves Early Access
- IMA just say this. Milkstonestudios has learned a LOT since Little Racers STREET.
- Hexxen meets Painkiller
- Max Payne multiplayer on a budget.
- Sort of reminds me of that old Half Life mod “The Specialists”. That was fun as shit when I was in high school
- Priced to sell as well. All it’ll cost you is a 4.5GB download
Twitch Rules of Conduct
- That reads like a LGC checklist
- I can smell the Amazon all over that thing!
- It reads like the Zon said ‘tighten up yo shite’ and left them at it.
- The new TOS reads like ‘we can ban you for hella anything’
- That said, we have used twitch for a while (13,328) live stream views but we will nope over to hitboxTV or YouTube LIVE without blinking.
- Vague terms =’s opening the doors for someone doing it better.
- Then again I understand getting rid of boob-bait E.G.
- So what you’re saying is that I can’t wear my slutty t-shirts anymore
- I totally didn’t go shooping for low-cut shirts today.
- Really, I just did teh browsing and yeah, I get it.
- Never really looked TBO and yes, cleavage seems to be some of the top channels.
- Does TWITCH not release the lion share of their audience is pre-pubescent teens?
- In closing, we have a drinking game; LOOPHOLE, BITCHES!
Humble DIE Bundle
- No FTL in the browser, because that would cause people to LITERALLY DIE FROM STARVATION
- I picked it up for the skateboarding game and gun o tower but (for the most part) a bundle of shite I already own.
- Also got it for Tower of Guns and was very tempted to only pay $1 for it.
- But that’d bring the Linux average down and I’m not about to denigrate the Linux PC Gaming Master Race.
- It’s an impressive list of changes.
- The big one I see is they’ve fixed support for video Dumping, so you can share your speed runs of pirated wii games with all of the twitches. Just make sure you’re not playing Tomb Raider or you WILL get banned
- They compared the 760 to an HD5850.
- Even if you ignore the disparity, they prove that NVidia’s OpenGL is much better than AMD’s will ever be.
Good Old Disney
- So two old dos games get dosbox ports. THE REVOLUTION IS NIGH!!!!1eleventy!11
- Yes, I get that there was no way to legally and easily procure these games, but still, that’s all I really see it amounting to
- Amazing how people over at r/linux_gaming overreact at absolutely fucking nothing.
Oculus SDK 0.4.3 ‘experimental’ Linux support
Not sure what that actually entails, given that the Occulus presents itself as a display device and has “supported” linux from the getgo Linux support has been missing for some time Might be misremembering then. I guess I was thinking of the device itself and not the SDK. Meth is a hell of a drug.
- March 16, 2014 Nevar forget
- Implemented death & level up music and spellcasting for non-bipeds
- ~70 bug fixes since last time.
– Not sure if want
– Check it out
Devel: Milkstone Studios
Wazzat: Ziggurat focuses on fast-paced first person shooting, with an old-school vibe, and updated handling and game mechanics. Dungeon crawling and RPG/Roguelike elements are added into the mix, resulting in a challenging and varied game, with lots of content to discover.
Makes with the working
- 3840×1080 on a single monitor looks great.
- Makes my CPU heatsink go vrooooooooom
- You can tell it’s Unity because it attempted to fullscreen into both my monitors.
Shiny / Sounds
- You can also tell it’s Unity because, regardless of how hard you try, AA on the AMD open sauce drivers ain’t gonna happen.
- Neither are shaders on the Intel drivers.
- Now, you could be excused from doubting it is Unity because (lack of AA and shaders aside) it runs stupidly smoothly.
- You could also be excused to assume it’s not Unity because my PS2 controller worked out of the box and with a sensible mapping.
- Also, it rumbles.
- Milkstone Studios, the only people who’ve (thus far) managed to sort Unity controller input properly.
- I get a serious sam vibe from the game
- Would definitely be more fun with multiplayer
- Hexxen meets OG Painkiller.
- The roguelike elements give it enough of a flavor to keep me coming back.
- The fourth chair is for Jesus
Let it go