Your intrepid heroes provide the quality assurance that should have been done in the first place. Broforce faces the ChairQAsition!
Devel: Free Lives
Wazzat: When evil threatens the world, the world calls on Broforce – an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization
Makes with the working
- Had to manually set windowed mode via launch options.
- It likes to randomly hang when Steam overlay is enabled.
- Steam controlla flipped out more than once.
- Online multiplayer is a FSM damned nightmare.
- Hell, even my hosted game somehow managed to suffer lag.
- See thursdays stream for online woes causing le chair to be dinged
- Windowed mode worked in the menu for me
- Opened in a window and detected my controller
Shiny / Sounds
- Hipster-pixel goodness.
- Nothing to really poop on since it’s very well done.
- Character blindness is legit.
- Didn’t really notice if it had a soundtrack.
- Character blindness is a real problem with this game, especially in multiplayer
- That said, all of the character designs are fun little pastiches of known IP
- Only 300mb legit hipster pixel
- Not as clean as Metal Slug, but more variety
- “”Works”” with the Steam controlla for the most part.
- Has a tendency to flip the hell out in the overworld map.
- When it’s not being an arse everything is logically laid out and plays well enough.
- No real issues with controls
- Mind you, if you’re using a DS4 paired as a steam controller, you need to keep steam overlay on
- X360 worked flawlessly