Your intrepid heroes provide the quality assurance that should have been done in the first place. Foreveracers faces the ChairQAsition!
Devel: SuperSmashingGreat Games
Price: £4.79 / US$5.99 / CA$6.69
Wazzat: The bouncy wobbly arcade online multiplayer driving game. Jump in to the action with no fuss. Race, roam, roll, crash, and challenge as you drive around the game world day and night. Cut corners, find shortcuts and avoid other players while trying to set the best lap times or win the challenges.
Mandatory Disclosure: Developer sent us keys
Makes with the working
- No issues @ 2160 or 1080.
- Windowed and fullscreen without issue.
- Did not say disparaging remarks about my mother.
- No scream of nope?
- No bloop of noop?
- Actually starts up when you click play?
- Doesn’t require fucking with an ini file to make the mouse work?
Shiny / Sounds
- This is some Supa Man 64 looking shite right here.
- Never put on the
- I think it’s supposed to look stupid
- The crap aesthetic really does help with the frustration from the controls though.
- There’s some extra cell shading on top the general lack of textures which makes everything look like it’s made of plasticine.
- I get that aesthetics weren’t a priority here.
- There’s just enough visuals and noises to give you something but not enough to blow your mind.
- It’s FKY and each vehicle has its own version of FKY.
- Steer + petrol + brake.
- Again, I think it’s supposed to control stupid
- Yes, the cars are very wobbly and will spin out super quickly. They still control like a butt
- The only car game I play with any regularity is Rocket league. I keep expecting square to boost
- You’re letting me see the controls but I can’t change them
- We can remap our controller with the Steam remapping options but that doesn’t get you any points.
- This simple fact dings you two chairs when I keep accidentally hitting the bumpers when holding down the triggers.
- Why can’t I use a face button on the controller to accelerate and break?
- The core gameplay mechanic here is the top heaviness of the cars.
- Turn carefully to avoid toppling over.
- Why are you not allowing me to enjoy your mechanics by limiting my controls?
- I ended up playing it with the keyboard, since then I can use both WASD and the arrows.
- Forever alone mode is wicked boring.
- Could use some bots.
- This game is only viable with a gang of people and obscene amounts of cocaine.
- This just isn’t my jam
- It’s a little fun to doop around and find all the different tracks, but then I feel like it’s time to take a break
- And 10 minutes have passed
- Really it doesn’t seem like there’s all that much to do in this game. Maybe it’s good for driving game fans to chill out and play
- This, as the Steam store description states, is a multiplayer racing game.
- If you’re playing on your own, it’s not fun.
- It’s a self fulfilling prophecy of nope.
- There’s no fun to be had playing on your own, so people don’t play the game.
- If people aren’t playing the game, there’s no one else to play online with.
- I hope the dev takes the skills he learned and makes another, more complete game.
- This is a good experiment of mechanics.
- Playing and learning the physics of the different cars is great, but it needs people.