This week your intrepid heroes take turns, click on things, and draw circles. Spellcrafter faces the CHAIRQUISITION!
Devel: Jujubee S.A.
Price: $/€ 9.99
– Not sure if want
– Check it out
Makes with the working
Shiny / Sounds
- The animation rigging is BAD …even for a mobile game.
- Holy unity game batman
- It’s a complete unoptimized mess as well
- So many underruns
- The character models look like they’re straight out of a much better 2002, game.
- The sounds got immediately noped the moment that royalty free music started blaring through my speakers.
- Can’t give it 1 chair because it is, technically, functional.
- The sounds sound and graphics graph. But it gets the bare minimum I can muster.
- So I was trying to move the camera while in a “battle” and apparently that’s a no no.
- It did have the added bonus soda of camera locking my gerbil so I was unable to cast a spell.
- Now let’s talk about the negatives of “porting” your mobile app to PC.
- See, on mobile you want the buttons at the edge of the screen-organ and that makes sense.
- Dragging a FKN cursor across 4K of mind-melting pixels does not.
- On the overworld, the camera sort of has a mind of it’s own
- Not the biggest fan of flailing my mouse around, ‘specially on ze 4k
- Otherwise it’s just clicking.
- Oh look, someone else who brought their failing android game to PC and didn’t even bother to rework the controls/UI.
- If you, as a developer, don’t put an effort in; I, as an asshole, will shit all over your game!
- This reminds me of the first MTG video game I played
- I hated that too
- This game is terrible.
- I spent all of the first level spending all my cash stocking up on crossbowmen, only to have them reset to two when I moved to the next level. That’s some bullshit there
- The gameplay is alright,
- The game looks like Dungeon Siege on the PSP and plays like Final Fantasy tactics on a tablet.
- Unfortunately for them, I’m trying to play it on a PC.
- To say the controls, unresponsive as they are, and the camera, floaty as fuck as it is, kill whatever immersion the game ever hoped to have, is the understatement of the century.
- Fuck this game, fuck these “developers”, fuck. this. shit.